REDEL, a LEMO Group Company, introduces its latest plastic High Voltage connector. These 2, 5 and 8 contacts configurations are the ideal solution for medical and industrial applications.
Building on the 2P series legacy in medical applications, these new insert configurations are the ideal solutions for latest high voltage PFA (Pulsed-Field Ablation) and PEF (Pulsed Electrical Field) catheter technologies. Besides specific applications, new medical standards for user safety become mandatory (IEC60601-1, 3rd Ed.).
This requires extended creepage and clearance distance that can’t be matched by commodity multipin connectors. The inherent safety, high voltage specification (up to 10 kV AC), lightweight design, and IP66 rating make it an ideal candidate for Industrial and Test/Measurement segments and applications such as automotive testing and electric cars.
- Test Voltage higher than 10 kV AC
- 3 High Voltage configuration (2, 5 & 8 contacts)
- Water-resistant models available up to IP66 when mated
- Several keyings / colour codings
- Meets electrostatic discharge: IEC 60601-1 3rd Ed. (15 kV)
- RoHS compliant / UL Recognition
- Push-Pull quick and secure locking
- Sterilizable by gas or by steam
- Blind mating (3 guides)
- Scoop & Touch proof
- Lightweight and compact design for space savings
- Temperature range -50°C to 170°C
- UL94 V-0 certified as auto-extinguishable
- For cable range up to ø 9.2 mm