Products and components often have several distinct identification challenges. Depending on their size, their specifications and the environment they are exposed to, a variety of identification solutions are needed. This guide book will help you select and begin to specify labels that solve your identification challenges.
Identification challenges solved in the guide book include:
- Printed circuit board identification in harsh environments
- Legible inventory identification
- Cost-saving alternative for engraved plates
- Flexible alternative for engraved plates
- An economical, chemical resistant identification solution
- An all-surface identification solution
- An engine component identification solution
- Counter warranty fraud, product tampering and asset theft
- Durably demonstrate compliance on finished goods
Solve 9 identification challenges in production environments!