Unitronics line of AC Servo drives and motors changes the traditional complicated approach to Motion Control.
Unitronics complete line of AC Servo drives and motors has a simple approach that enables users to implement Motion Control easily, by eliminating the complicated operations associated with Motion Control. Ready-Made Motion code, Embedded Diagnostic tools, Automatic communication setup, are just some of the easy-to-use features embedded in this new line.
NO MOTION PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
Unitronics’ AC Servo Drives & Motors (UMD) are transparently supported by Unitronics controllers. The line includes 1 and 3-phase drives and motors, operating at a wide power range of 50W to 5,000W (0.06-6.7 HP) to suit any machine size, with robust, high-resolution built-in serial encoders (absolute: 23-bit, incremental: 20-bit), IP65.
Unitronics highly innovative approach, 'Servo Made Simple', greatly simplifies motion application programming, and brings Unitronics' AC Servo Drives & Motors a number of advantages:
- One software for all project needs: Set up & program PLC, HMI, Servo, VFD, and I/O—no need to struggle with multiple software tools to build an application.
- Automatic communication setup: Absolutely seamless.
- Minimal room for error: UniLogic software automatically analyzes mechanical properties and recommends safe values for the user application.
- No coding needed: Ready-Made Motion code, provided with every purchase, enables Unitronics’ customers to test their completed system; this code can be opened and adapted to other applications via PLCopen standard functions
- Diagnostics: UniLogic includes a built-in powerful, high-speed scope to view servo run-time performance
- Tune the system: Using only one single parameter.
- Embedded Diagnostic tools: No PC needed. Use Via an HMI panel – or a virtual HMI screen on their mobile device – users can:
- - Set motion parameters
- - Monitor Axis behavior and I/Os
- - Execute movements, such as Point-to-Point, Jog, and Homing
- Ready-Made Motion code: simply open and edit as needed.
Time-Saving Benefits Through an Innovative Approach
The integrated solution helps avoid multiple software tools to build an application with up to 8 axes. The single software uses a single parameter and set up and program PLC, HMI, Servo, VFD, and I/O. The programming software comprising a built-in high-speed scope to view servo run-time performance. It automatically analyzes mechanical properties and recommends safe values for the user application. Last, no PC is needed: users can set motion parameters, monitor axis behavior and I/Os, execute movements (such as Point-to-Point, Jog, and Homing) via an HMI panel or a virtual HMI screen on a mobile device.
To learn more, head to Unitronics website: www.unitronicsPLC.com