Fluke presents the new Fluke Connect®-enabled 370 FC Series Clamp Meters log measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults precisely without the need for the technician to be present. Those measurements are then wirelessly transmitted to the Fluke Connect app on smartphones or tablets and automatically uploaded to the cloud, keeping technicians outside the arc flash zone and away from dangerous moving machinery, thus improving safety.
The CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V safety-rated Fluke 370 FC Series clamp meters offer advanced troubleshooting performance to capture a wide range of measurements with a single tool, including:
- Proprietary in-rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it;
- Integrated variable frequency drive low pass filter (376 FC and 375 FC models only) for accurate motor drive measurements;
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals;
- 500mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories (376 FC and 375 FC models only);
- Expanded measurement range to 2500A AC with Fluke iFlex flexible current probes, which provide access to large conductors in tight spaces.