Santest's Model SMR series are linear encoders using GMR (Giant Magneto Resistor) element. The sensor outputs A/B incremental signal according to relative movement between sensor and ferromagnetic scale of having 2mm pitch serration.
GMR element gives a stable output at velocity up to 15m/sec by high speed digital signal processing. As SMR works without mechanical contact, it can be used under harsh environments such as injection cylinder and die-casting machines. Serrated ferromagnetic scale shall be provided by customer.
- Power Supply:24VDC±10％ 0.05A
- Resolution: 0.5ｍｍ/pulse(Multiply by 4)
- Output type :A/B NPN O.C. 30VDC/0.1A
- Frequency: 7.5kHz
- Phase difference: 90 degree ±10 degree
- Operating Temperature: -20 degree C to 60 degree C
- Protection Grade: IP64