NBK EPU Wireless Positioning Unit is a production line automation tool that streamlines changeovers and positioning, reducing manual labor and errors while shortening changeover time. The device offers various convenient features, including:
- Effortless installation, simply by replacing handwheels and position indicators in the production line.
- Improved productivity with one transceiver controlling up to 32 units at once.
- Wireless communication in the 2.4GHz band, eliminating the need for complicated wiring.
- The ability to register up to 100 setups, ideal for frequent changeovers.
- IP65 protection against dust and water.
- Compact, slender, and space-efficient.
- Two models of transceivers, either EtherNet/IP compatible or CC-Link compatible.
- Safe operation in high or low locations and restricted access areas.
This device is ideal for high mix and low volume production, hard-to-reach locations, and industries such as food, beverage, and packaging. You can see how it works here.
The EPU Wireless Positioning Unit is available in Europe, America, Canada, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan.
NBK is showcasing time-saving products, such as the EPU and Quick Positioning Brackets, in a virtual exhibition. The event features complimentary educational resources such as videos, usage examples, and white papers.
In addition, special articles highlight the relationship between NBK's offerings and the semiconductor sector.