The new TRI 1 and TRI 1SM from Traco Power are a set of high isolation, regulated DC/DC converter series which come in a compact SIP-8 and SMD-14 package. The core characteristic of the TRI 1(SM) series is a sophisticated reinforced isolation system which is able to withstand high test voltages (8000 VDC for 1s and 3000 VAC for 60s) and working voltages (480 VACrms). Efficiencies up to 84% allow safe operation from –40°C to +85°C without derating.
All models have a ±10% input voltage range and precisely regulated, isolated output voltages. With the latest IT safety certifications (IEC/EN/UL 62368-1) the TRI 1(SM) series are the perfect choice for many demanding low power applications in the industrial, transportation and instrumentation sectors.
- Reinforced I/O-isolation 3000 VAC rated for 480 VAC working voltage
- Ultra-high isolation peak voltage 8000 VDC (1s)
- Operating temperature range –40 to +85°C without derating
- High efficiency up to 84%
- Input voltage range (±10%):5, 12, 24 VDC
- Protection against overvoltage and short circuit
- 3-year product warranty