The TPI 180 & TPP 180 from Traco are a set of encapsulated AC/DC power supplies coming as open frame and encased versions. They feature a reinforced double I/O isolation (3000 VAC) system according to latest medical safety standards (60601-1 3rd edition, 2 x MOPP).
The leakage current is below 300 μA and makes the units suitable for BF (body floating) applications. The excellent efficiency of up to 94% allows a high power-density and compact design (3” x 2” for open frame and 3.6” x 2.44” for encased version).
The operating temperature range is –40°C to +85°C with derating above 50°C. In natural convection operation these power supplies deliver 150 Watt going up to 180 Watt with forced air cooling. Additionally, they can deliver 220 Watt peak power for 5s. The EMC characteristic is dedicated for applications in industrial and medical fields.
High reliability is provided by using high quality components and an excellent thermal management making the TPI 180 & TPP 180 an ideal solution for industrial and medical devices and for demanding safety and space critical applications.
- High power-density: 180 Watt in 3”x2” or 3.6”x2.44” package
- I/O isolation 3000 VAC rated for 250 VAC working voltage
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2 x MOPP
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 incl. risk management file
- Acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies acc. to IPC-A-610 Level 3
- Peak power operation up to 220 Watt for 5s
- Operating temperature –40°C to 85°C
- Active power factor correction >0.9
- Operating up to 5000m altitude
- 5-year product warranty