PCE Instruments presents the material thickness gauge PCE-TG 150. It is often used in quality assurance and in incoming goods inspections and the user can adjust the speed of sound. For some common materials such as steel, aluminium, gold and silver, the speed of sound is pre-saved.
The thickness meter can display average, minimum and maximum values. Users can set individual limit values; when these are exceeded or fallen below, an alarm is visible and, if desired, also audible.
Calibration reference mounted on the housing and an ISO calibration certificate can be purchased as an option.
Here is an overview of the most important specifications:
- Material thickness measurement up to 300 mm / 11.81"
- Accuracy of 0.5 % of measured value + 0.05 mm
- Memory for up to 1500 measured values
- Calibration reference on the housing
- Automatic power off after 2, 5, 10, or 30 min, can be disabled