The new Traco Electronic TXLN line comprises a series of metal enclosed AC/DC power supplies ranging from 18 to 960 Watt (split into 12 different power levels) and is designed for a wide range of industrial applications.
The TXLN is an active replacement of the older TXL line and is built on the same design principals to make the transition to the new TXLN series as easy as possible. The model selection includes single, dual as well as triple output solutions to cover different applications requirements.
With a low-profile metal case and screw terminal block connection, they are easy to install in any equipment. Up to the 200 Watt models the TXLN power supplies are completely convection cooled and from 320 Watt and above they come with an internal fan. Above 100 Watt an active PFC (>0.95) function is added to the standard feature pool.
All models in the TXLN line have universal input and comply with the latest industrial standard IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, European EMC standards and the Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
- Compact metal case with screw terminal block
- Universal input 85-264 VAC
- Single, dual and triple output solutions
- High efficiency up to 91%
- Active PFC >0.95 (above 100 Watt)
- Compliance to EN 61000-3-2
- Short circuit, overvoltage and overload protection
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- 3 year product warranty