The UWBT Series of Bluetooth transmitters combine the accuracy of an industrial sensor/ transmitter with the convenience of smartphones and tablets. It measures different sensor inputs such as thermocouple, RTD, relative humidity, and pH and transmits the data via Bluetooth wireless technology to the OMEGA UWBT app on a smart phone or tablet for Android or iOS. A free PC application is also available online, that can configure, display live data, download logged data and upgrade UWBT firmware. With the OMEGA UWBT app, you can pair with multiple transmitters and view their data in either digital, gauge, or graph format.
Data can be logged locally on the UWBT transmitter at speeds from 10 samples per second to 1 sample per minute. You can log to your smart phone or tablet via the UWBT app from 1 sample per second to 1 sample per minute. The transmitter's batteries can be recharged with the supplied power adapter, or by plugging into the USB port of your PC, or by replacing the 2 AA size rechargeable batteries.
• Free App Available for Android and iOS Devices, Configurable in 9 Different Languages
• UWBT Transmitter is Available in 4 Models, Thermocouple, RTD, Relative Humidity and Temperature, and pH and Temperature
• Works with Most Mobile Devices and Computers
• Log up to 10 Samples per Second
• Pair with Multiple Transmitters from the Same App
More information at Omega.co.uk/uwbt