Rapidly improving battery technologies, capacities and cost as well as increasing tendency towards autonomous/driverless vehicles have created a clear trend towards increased power requirements for connectors in the automotive, transportation, defense, aerospace, robotics and motorsport industries.
The new LEMO M series ratchet coupling High Power connectors were developed to satisfy the most stringent connection requirements for High Power distribution of electronic devices and electric drive vehicles - essentially any system with electrical motors, batteries and inverters where high torque may be required for short or longer period.
This new LEMO M series High Power portfolio constitutes one of the most comprehensive, compact, light, rugged, safe and completely waterproof reliable interconnect solution set available on the market for high power requirements.
- Various sizes & configurations providing maximum rated current ranging from 140A to 430A
- 360° screening for full EMC shielding
- Wide temperature range -55°C to 200°C
- Broad range of lightweight aluminium shell models
- Compact design for space savings
- Ratchet-coupling mechanism
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Oil and fuel resistant
- Sealed to IP68 mated; IP68 unmated as options
- Blind mating / keying / colour coding
- Reverse gender configuration option
- Scoop proof & IP2X finger protection
- Alternative housing material: Brass for 1000 hours salt fog resistance
- Anthracite Aluminium for low reflections
- Tested to MIL Standards (MIL-STD-810F)
- Threaded option for MIL-DTL-38999M backshell