Unitronics launches a complete line of AC Servo drives and motors – along with a surprisingly simple approach that enables users to implement Motion Control easily. Ready-Made Motion code, Embedded Diagnostic tools, Automatic communication setup, are just some of the easy-to-use features embedded in this new line.
The offering includes 1 and 3-phase drives and motors, operating at a wide power range of 50W to 5,000W (0.06-6.7 HP) to suit any machine size, with robust, high-resolution built-in serial encoders (absolute: 23-bit, incremental: 20-bit), IP65.
Simplicity translates into solid profit
Unitronics, recognized for industry leadership by the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Best Practices Award, applies an innovative approach that brings time-saving benefits to motion control:
• No coding needed: Ready-Made Motion code, provided with every purchase, enables Unitronics’ customers to test their completed system; this code can be opened and adapted to other applications via PLCopen standard functions
• One software for all project needs: set up and program PLC, HMI, Servo, VFD, and I/O—no need to struggle with multiple software tools to build an application with up to 8 axes
• Automatic communication setup: absolutely seamless
• Minimal room for error: UniLogic software automatically analyzes mechanical properties and recommends safe values for the user application
• Diagnostics: UniLogic includes a built-in powerful, high-speed scope to view servo run-time performance
• Tune the system: using only one single parameter
• Embedded Diagnostic tools: no PC needed. Use Via an HMI panel – or a virtual HMI screen on their mobile device – users can:
- Set motion parameters
- Monitor Axis behavior and I/Os
- Execute movements, such as Point-to-Point, Jog, and Homing
One Integrated Solution for Control & Automation
The company’s Motion Control solution includes all the elements required for precise motion control: award-winning PLCs, HMIs panel, VFDs, I/Os, along with broad communication support, including Industry 4.0, and now Servo drives and motors.
All products are programmed in the same, easy to use software studio, giving users a complete solution for control and automation from one supplier. "Our challenge was to eliminate the complicated operations associated with Motion Control" said David Shimol, Head of Motion Control from Unitronics. "Customers can now easily implement Motion Control, while receiving hardware, software, and support, all from the same supplier. Unitronics is proud to offer its customers a powerful, integrated solution for control and automation".
For more information, visit the website: www.unitronicsplc.com