We offer a large selection of lithium - ion batteries that are up to 20% lighter than conventional cylindrical cell batteries. They are available with a capacity of less than 20to 2800 mAh and have an average working voltage from 3.7 to 3.85V.
All models within our ICP series, come with an internal safety circuit, if the customer requires it, that provides reliable protection against overcharging and overdischarging, and also prevents overloading, including shorts.
For the most advanced applications such as medical sensor systems or wearables, we offer our latest generation of rechargeable lithium ion batteries. These batteries are mainly characterized by their increased energy density and extended longevity.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- Nominal voltage of 3.7–3.85 V
- Good resistance to high temperature (up to 70 C)
- Low degradation during storage
- High cycle stability with excellent capacity retention
- Renata can custom design batteries for customers, not only in the shape and forms, but also in its performance
- Hearing Aid
- Insulin pump
- Glucose monitoring
- Activity tracker
- Logistics tracker
- Bluetooth speaker
- Remote control
- Health appliances