Santest's Model GMR/GMR2 series are robust linear encoders of which structure is simplified and can enjoy heat-resistant to 120℃ and outputs linear displacement in high resolution: 6.25µm.
GMR detects absolute position of the sleeve within one pitch; 25.6mm, and incremental position over one pitch by counting pitches. The GMRC controller offers users two types of output, absolute parallel or incremental A/B/Z channels output.
- Effective Stroke:7.4mm to 2849mm
- Operating Temperature: -20 degree C to 120 degree C
- Vibration Rating: 10G（10 to 150Hz）
- Shock Rating: 100G 6msec
- Admissible pressure: 5MPa(Rod assy only)
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Infinite mechanical life as sensor rod and sleeve are non-contact.（GMR2 Series）