- Most compact 10 Watt converter in DIP-16 metal casing
- Highest power density of 3,83W/cm3
- 6-side shielded metal case with insulated baseplate
- Ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range
- High efficiency for low thermal loss
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +88°C
- Built-In EN 55032 class A filter
- Protection against short circuit
- 3-year product warranty
The TEL 10WI series is a range of isolated 10 Watt converters which come in an ultra compact DIP-16 metal package. The design purpose of these series was to miniaturized low power DC/DC converters to the maximum without sacrificing high efficiency. The TEL 10WI series sets the new standard for power density with 3,83W/cm3.
The TEL 10WI series offers an ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage range and feature a high efficiency of up to 86% which enables an operating temperature of up to +70°C at full load and up to 88°C with 50% load.
The converters have an internal input filter to comply with conducted emission EN 55032 / EN 55022 class A. The TEL 10WI Series models are an economical solution for space critical and cost-sensitive applications in instrumentation, IT and industrial electronics.