The THL 15WI series is Traco Power’s latest addition to the existing 15 Watt DC/DC converter range. With the focus on combining cost efficiency and quality this isolated high performance 15 Watt DC/DC converter is suitable for many different applications.
The series comes in an encapsulated, shielded 1” x 1” x 0.4” metal package and has a fully integrated EN 55032 class A filter. High efficiency up to 91% enables the converter to operate from -40°C to +70°C without derating. All models have an ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range and precisely regulated, isolated outputs.
The series meets the latest IT safety certifications (UL 62368-1) and is thus eligible for uses in mobile equipment, instrumentation, distributed power architectures in communication and industrial electronics and everywhere where cost efficiency and quality are critical factors.
- 15 Watt converter in a 1” x 1” metal package
- Cost efficient design
- Ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range: 9-36 and 18-75 VDC
- Operating temperature range -40 to +70 °C without derating
- Internal EN 55032 class A filter
- 1500 VDC I/O-isolation
- Protection against overload, overvoltage and short circuit
- Remote On/Off and Trim function
- Optional heatsink for increased temperature capabilities
- 3-year product warranty