The TIB-EX family of next generation of 80 / 120 / 240 / 480 Watt din rail power supplies features high efficiency operation of 90~94% enabling a slim design with alternative side-mounting for flat panels (DC OK Indicator on both front and side panel). These convection cooled power supplies have a -40°C to +60°C full load operating temperature range. 150% peak power for up to 4 seconds which is ideal for stepper motors, solenoids or actuators. The TIB series has an important Back Power Immunity feature that helps protect against shut-down or malfunction with loads such as inductors and decelerating motors that can feed voltage back to the power supply. Outputs are radio-interference-suppressed to impede radiation at long output lines which reduces the common mode current to within limits of telecommunication ports. The series operate with a high power factor of up to 99% which also minimizes inrush current.
These products are safety qualified to UL Hazloc Class 1 / Div 2, and ATEX (EN60079-0, EN60079-7. EN600079-15) for operation in hazardous locations. Additional qualifications include EN/UL 60950-1, UL508 and CB Report with EMC compliance to EN61000-6-2 and EN61000-6-3.
- UL Hazloc Class I, division 2 approval and ATEX certification for EX-models
- Efficiency 90-94% typical, model dependent
- 150% peak power for 4 seconds
- Rugged metal case with optional side-mounting
- Back power immunity / short-circuit / overload protection
- SEMI F47 compliant for voltage sag immunity
- Operating Temp -40°C to +70°C (full load up to 60°C)
- High Reliability: MTBF 1 mill hrs per IEC 61709
- 5 year warranty