The Traco Power TPI 30, TPI 65 and TPI 125 are three AC/DC open frame power supplies series between 30 and 125 Watt with a 3000 VAC reinforced isolation system. Our TPI line specifically focuses on providing cost efficient industrial power supplies in compact designs. Extending the existing TPI range these new series offer a peak power function which enables them to deliver up to 130% of the rated power for up to 10 seconds. Excellent efficiency of up to 93% allows a compact design and an operating temperature range (natural convection) of –40°C to +60°C (TPI 30 and TPI 65) or –40°C to +50°C (TPI 125) without derating, while going up to +85°C with either load derating or forced cooling.
They are designed to meet the ErP directive (< 0.3 W no load power consumption), come with an active power factor correction (TPI 125 only) and EMC characteristics dedicated for applications in industrial/automation and test & measurement fields. High reliability is provided by use of industrial high-quality grade components and an excellent thermal management. It makes the products an ideal solution for any demanding industrial device or space critical applications.
- TPI open frame power supplies range now from 30-150 Watt
- Compact and cost efficient design
- Peak power function up to 130%
- I/O reinforced isolation 3000 VAC
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +85°C
- No load input power <0.3W (acc. ErP directive)
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Internal EN 55032 class B filter
- Protection class II prepared
- 3 year product warranty