Yokogawa offers you a systematic methodology to find your way in Digital Transformation:
Do you already have a clear vision and a roadmap for your Digital Transformation (DX) journey, including milestones and actions? Yokogawa offers you a systematic methodology to find YOUR way in Digital Transformation: the global assessment framework ‘Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI)’ was developed by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and is recognised as the world’s first independent standard by the World Economic Forum (WEF).
SIRI was developed by TÜV SÜD and the World Economic Forum and is the world's first independent standard with a formal assessment process. SIRI is currently covering over 600 proven references.
- Overview of Industry 4.0 for the process industry with differentiated concepts and examples
- How DX guidelines and benchmarks help to structure your DX journey
- Precise insights about the Smart Industry Readiness Index: key features and differentiators
- Best practice experiences from our co-hosts: the case of VTTI and lessons learned
- After the webinar you will receive an invitation for a 20-minute free consulting session
Learn more about the possibilities and benefits of SIRI and make the most of your chance to ask questions directly to our Certified SIRI Assessor, Maurice Houben.