The Traco TRV 1M is a series of 1 Watt DC/DC converters in a compact SIP-9 package with reinforced isolation of 5000 VAC for medical and industrial applications. The series offers models with different input voltages (±10%) between 5 and 24 VDC. With a continuous short circuit protection and a low leakage current of less than 2µA, this converter series is especially suited to protect any connected interfaces or applied parts to patients. Featuring semi—regulated outputs this series provides a good level of regulation without affecting the cost efficiency.
It is an ideal solution for applications where a completely unregulated DC/DC converter would not meet you regulation requirements and therefore opens up the overall application range of this series. Together with an operating temperature range from -40 to +85C° without derating and certifications according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd ed. for 2xMOPP and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 this series is suitable for many different applications where a medical isolation system and short circuit protection is needed.
- I/O isolation 5000 VAC (reinforced)
- Short circuit protection
- Semi-regulated outputs
- Input voltage ranges (±10%): 5, 12, 15, 24 VDC
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85 °C without derating
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- Low leakage current < 2 μA
- Efficiency up to 85%
- Operation up to 5000 m altitude
- 5-year product warranty