The Traco TSR-WI line is a set of non-isolated POL converter series with an ultra wide 8:1 input voltage range which come in standard SIP-3 packages. Covering the majority of standard bus- and battery voltages this POL converter line is a versatile solution for many applications in distributed power systems where different input voltages have to be handled. Being able to use the same converter in many different situations effectively reduces the bill of material (BOM) of a given application.
A high efficiency of up to 94% allows for an operating temperature range of -40 to +85°C and makes them excellent drop-in replacements for less efficient LMxx linear regulators. Available with 0.6 or 1A max. output current and standard features such as low standby current, precise regulation and protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overload the TSR-WI line is suitable for many battery and distributed power applications.
Ultra wide 8:1 input voltage range: 9-72 VDC
• Covers a majority of standard bus- and battery voltages
• Up to 94% efficiency - No heatsink required
• Pin compatible with LMxx linear regulators (SIP-3)
• Operating temperature range -40 to +85°C
• Low standby current
• Excellent line/load regulation
• Protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overtemperature
• 3-year product warranty