UniLogic Studio provides a unified environment for hardware and communication configuration, Motion, Ladder, and HMI applications—and enables you to enter the world of IIoT via the UniCloud IIoT platform.
- Setup, Configure, Program, and Commission All Hardware: PLCs, HMIs, AC Servos, VFD, I/O → In one simple environment.
- Control Application Programming: Drag & Drop Ladder, develop your PLC, HMI, VFD, and Servo applications in one programming environment.
- Ready-Made Motion code: for VFDs, & Servos -simply open and edit as needed
- Advanced HMI Design: Full library of Drag & Drop quality images, plus widgets for Trends, Gauges, and much more.
- Transparent communications between all Unitronics hardware components
- All industrial fieldbus and advanced protocols → Simple to configure & implement
- Build your own protocol → Communicate with any third-party device.
- Complex Tasks Made Easy: Auto-tuned PID, data-logging and file management tools, Recipes, Alarms, multilanguage support, multi-level passwords and more.
- Cloud Connectivity & Notifications: Cloud services, Routers & Modems, MQTT, SMS, Email and more.
Powerfully efficient, UniLogic's ergonomic design enables you to rapidly develop all project aspects: Hardware and Communication configuration, Motion, Ladder, and HMI applications.
Built-in, context-sensitive editors enable you to write Ladder or C functions, configure and implement servo Motion, create HMI screens and interactive web pages, instantly translate them from Italian to Chinese, easily track data and display it live via Trends and gauges or export it to Excel, raise multi-level Alarms and send notification via SMS or email and run Recipes. With UniLogic, you can conveniently configure and implement a broad range of industrial fieldbus and IT protocols—and easily integrate IIoT/Cloud technology into your solutions.
UniLogic enables you to do it all in one project
- Configure all hardware: PLC, HMI, Servo drives, motors, actuators, VFDs.
- Build PLC, HMI, and Motion applications
- Set up and implement all communications—including Industry 4.0
Unitronics provides all software, including a graphic library, & technical support at no extra charge.
To learn more, head to Unitronics website: