A cost-effective current transducer from 10 to 50 ARMS that out-performs shunts in every way. The compact package of the HLSR requires only 387 mm2, less board area than many shunt solutions.
Large clearance/creepage distances ensure safety, and high performance produces accurate measurements while responding in less than 2.5 ms across a wide temperature range of -40°C to +105°C. The LEM HLSR - a single compact device that eliminates complexity in your design.
• High performance open-loop ASIC based current transducer
• 10ARMS, 20ARMS, 32ARMS, 40ARMS and 50ARMS nominal current versions
• Single +5V or +3.3V power supply
• Fast response time: 2.5 μs
• Full galvanic isolation
• 8 mm clearance/creepage + CTI 600
• Low offset and gain drifts
• Over-drivable reference voltage
• Through-hole and SMT packages