Product in spotlight
- Power Spring for Draw Wire Encoder Application
- Constant Force Spring with Mounted Clip for Motor Commutator
- New AM3248 Stepper Motor with 10,000 rpm
- 15 and 20 watt 12:1 ultra-wide input voltage range DC/DC converters
- Innovative Ratio Pyrometer with Video Sighting
- Conduction cooled 130 to 500 Watt encased AC/DC power supplies
- CENTER MAXI, the Multifunctional Unit designed by O+P
- Cutting Your Time to Market
- Optimised LEO Satellite Lenses
- Custom Cooling Solutions for High-performance Systems
Products View all
News View all
Highlights of the ODVA's 2023 Industry Conference: Latest Advancements in Single Pair Ethernet, 5G, Security, Process Automation, TSN, and Data Science
ODVA held its Industry Conference and 22nd Annual Meeting of Members in Europe in El Vendrell, Spain from October 17 - 19, 2023 with over 125 industry professionals from approximately 50 different companies.
- October 23, 2023
- 598 views
Interviews View all
IEN Europe talked to Matthias Ortner, General Manager at NKE Austria and Hugo Santos, CBDO at Fersa Group, the NKE parent company and Pedro Pablo Andreu Fersa COO.
- May 8, 2023
- 1618 views
Webinars View all
More and more robots will appear in new places. The pandemic showed us the need for robots when labor shortages happen. The consequence of this is that more and more people will get in touch with them with two major...
- May 12, 2022
As machines have become smarter and more intuitive within digital transformation initiatives in factories and buildings, so has the need to accurately monitor their health, efficiency, and performance. Smart sensors...
- April 21, 2022
When it comes to time-sensitive networking, exciting times are literally ahead of us. Connected Industries are necessary to support the aims of Industry 4.0. They rely on data and the insights that can be gained...
- March 21, 2022
Manufacturers are constantly looking for new ways to optimize their operations, reduce cost, and improve security and sustainability. Today, most factories leverage only a fraction of daily production data because...
- January 20, 2022
Artificial intelligence (AI) plays a key role in our economy. Companies are increasingly using AI for many aspects of their competitive activities, while at the same time regulators around the world are studying...
- December 7, 2021
How can Digitalization help to provide actionable insights from structured and unstructured data?
- by IBM Benelux
- December 1, 2021