Product in spotlight
- Custom Cooling Solutions for High-performance Systems
- Power Spring for Draw Wire Encoder Application
- Conduction cooled 130 to 500 Watt encased AC/DC power supplies
- Constant Force Spring with Mounted Clip for Motor Commutator
- CENTER MAXI, the Multifunctional Unit designed by O+P
- Innovative Ratio Pyrometer with Video Sighting
- New AM3248 Stepper Motor with 10,000 rpm
- Optimised LEO Satellite Lenses
- Cutting Your Time to Market
- 15 and 20 watt 12:1 ultra-wide input voltage range DC/DC converters
Products View all
News View all
The leadership for ODVA’s 23rd term was elected and announced at the 22nd Annual Meeting of Members in El Vendrell, Spain on October 19, 2023. This brings to a conclusion a successful 22nd term that saw an ODVA MemberTM increase to 400 companies
- October 23, 2023
- 557 views
Interviews View all
IEN Europe talked to Matthias Ortner, General Manager at NKE Austria and Hugo Santos, CBDO at Fersa Group, the NKE parent company and Pedro Pablo Andreu Fersa COO.
- May 8, 2023
- 1614 views
Webinars View all
More and more robots will appear in new places. The pandemic showed us the need for robots when labor shortages happen. The consequence of this is that more and more people will get in touch with them with two major...
- May 12, 2022
As machines have become smarter and more intuitive within digital transformation initiatives in factories and buildings, so has the need to accurately monitor their health, efficiency, and performance. Smart sensors...
- April 21, 2022
When it comes to time-sensitive networking, exciting times are literally ahead of us. Connected Industries are necessary to support the aims of Industry 4.0. They rely on data and the insights that can be gained...
- March 21, 2022
Manufacturers are constantly looking for new ways to optimize their operations, reduce cost, and improve security and sustainability. Today, most factories leverage only a fraction of daily production data because...
- January 20, 2022
Artificial intelligence (AI) plays a key role in our economy. Companies are increasingly using AI for many aspects of their competitive activities, while at the same time regulators around the world are studying...
- December 7, 2021
How can Digitalization help to provide actionable insights from structured and unstructured data?
- by IBM Benelux
- December 1, 2021