The TPI 300 (industrial grade) & TPP 300 (medical grade) series from Traco Electronic are a set of encapsulated AC/DC power supplies coming as open frame and encased versions. They feature a reinforced double I/O isolation (3000 VAC) system according to latest medical or industrial safety standards respectively. With focus on the medical market the TPP series also has a low leakage current of <100 μA which makes the units suitable for BF (body floating) applications.
The excellent efficiency of up to 93% allows a high power-density and compact design (4” x 2” for open frame and 4.6” x 2.44” for encased version). The operating temperature range is –40°C to +85°C with derating above 50°C.
In natural convection operation these power supplies deliver 180 Watt going up to 300 Watt with forced air cooling. Additionally, they can deliver 360 Watt peak power for 5s. The EMC characteristic is dedicated for applications in industrial and medical fields.
High reliability is provided by using high quality components and an excellent thermal management making the TPI 300 & TPP 300 an ideal solution for industrial and medical devices and for demanding safety and space critical applications.
- High power-density: 300 Watt in 4”x2” or 4.6”x2.44” package
- I/O isolation 3000 VAC rated for 250 VAC working voltage
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2 x MOPP
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 incl. risk management file
- Acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies acc. to IPC-A-610 Level 3
- Peak power operation up to 360 Watt for 5s
- Operating temperature –40°C to 85°C
- Active power factor correction >0.9
- Operating up to 5000m altitude
- 5-year product warranty