KIMO, French manufacturer of measuring instruments, has developed hand-held solarimeters dedicated to photovoltaic and thermal installations control.
With SL100-SL200, it is possible to :
- Insolation study (direction and masking effect)
- To specify type of generator to use (photovoltaic or thermal)
- To specify optimal direction for the solar panels installation
- To estimate energetic exposure which will be produced - To control the installation conformity,
- To control installation in use and efficiencies expected
Technical specifications :
- measurement and spot check of solar power from 1 W/m2 to 1300 W/m2
- spectral response : from 400 to1100 nm
- calculation of energetic exposure in Wh/m2
- Values saved (SL100) and values recorded (SL200)
For continuous monitoring, KIMO developed the CR 100 a stationary solution.