Polywell Computers carries a series of Edge computing devices allowing data acquisition, storage, analytics, and transfer to be performed in real time in the field, rather than on a centralized server or in the cloud.
The highlights of the featured Nano-U12L2C model:
- Intel® Core™ 12th gen. i7/i5/i3/Celeron®/Pentium® Processor
- Intel® Iris® Xe/12th gen. UHD graphics supports quad display up to 8K, DP+2 HDMI 2.0+Thunderbolt 4.0
- 2 DDR4 SO-DIMM for up to 64GB Memory
- SATA-6Gb/s, 2 M.2 SSD/NVMe
- Dual 2.5G LAN, M.2 WiFi/BT
- 6 USB ports, Type-C USB 3.2 (Thunderbolt 4.0), 2 COM
- 5.1 ALC662 Audio Sound
- DC12V/19V 60W Power Adapter (UL/CE/FCC Certified)
- Optional wide temperature range – up to -20C° to +60C°
Wide model line lets us meet almost any demand at reasonable price.
Edge SFF PCs from Polywell Computers are highly reliable due to the use of industrial grade components. They are specifically designed to run 365/24. We openly publish MTBF values for our systems - typically 100 000 hours.