Set up, switch out and print faster than you ever imagined with the BradyPrinter i5300 Industrial Label Printer. It’s intuitive, auto-calibrating and precise, printing barcodes and small fonts on labels as small as 5,08 mm. With a solid, metal frame construction, it can handle both high-volume and high-mix labeling applications: electronics and product ID, wire and panel ID, lab ID and safety and facility ID.
Watch the printer in action >>
Features & Benefits:
- No waste: prints on the very first label to maximise material use (and cut costs)
- Fast setup: 20-second material changeovers with no calibration, sensor or print setting adjustments
- Precision printing: either 300 or 600 dpi models align and print on labels as small as 5.08 mm
- Saves time: prints fast, and pauses, resumes and stores jobs in a write-protected list
- Prints thousands of label types: options for both stock and custom parts
Discover the new BradyPrinter i5300 >>
Easy - inside and out
When it comes to the BradyPrinter i5300 Industrial Label Printer, everything’s easy. Taking just seconds to set up and load, it offers a faster, easier start-to-print process. That’s because it’s designed for efficiency - no setup, no adjustments and no waste. Zero.
Enjoy time-saving features like a print queue and interrupt function. Plus, get precision printing on 75 material types and over 1300 parts, with custom parts available. All this so you can reach your high-mix, high-volume printing goals.
Ready? We told you it was easy.