Farsens S.L. announced that it will be exhibiting products from its product portfolio at the Sensor+Test 2015 trade fair. Our sales team will be showing the newest innovations in battery-free RFID sensor solutions in Hall 12, Booth 683. Sensor+Test 2015 will be held May 19-21 in Nuremberg, Germany. Sensor+Test is the leading forum for sensorics, measuring and testing technologies worldwide. Experts, scientists, and developers from all over the globe will be at your disposal and it is their ambition to find the best solution for your specific measuring, testing, or monitoring tasks.
Farsens will be showcasing different demos such as:
· VMeter-HV family. Battery-free voltage level monitoring for high voltage environments. Helps maintenance staff keep safe by measuring actual voltage in a circuit right before starting works on it.
· Smart Pallet. Battery-free RFID based weight monitoring pallet for granulates, bulk and liquid inventories.
In addition, Farsens will display a whole set of wireless, battery-free sensor solutions including:
· Titan - UHF RFID bistable relay. Wirelessly open, close and check the status of a relay without requiring batteries on the relay itself.
· Hydro - UHF RFID soil moisture sensor. It allows for moisture level monitoring in soil or other materials in intervals from extremely dry to extremely wet.
· Strain gage - UHF RFID strain gage. Monitor deformation of tagged items such as pillars in bridges or tunnels.