Running a plant on maximum and sustainable performance, with highest possible efficiency, is a challenge and in many cases of (un)planned shutdown or slowdown, the information that the plant performance is at risk was already available but unfortunately not used effectively and efficiently, in advance proactively before, or during an issue. Another issue is that only 18% of assets have an age-related failure pattern; 82% exhibit a random pattern, so traditional preventative maintenance provides a benefit for just 18% of assets. And traditional selected products features are not integrated and/or connected to people and process, and therefore inherently have low product-values.
To address these issues, meet the needs of industry by enabling the digital transformation of plant asset monitoring and condition based predictive maintenance in production and manufacturing, Yokogawa has developed the OpreX Managed Services, an integrated service of people, process and technologies, resulting in optimal value creation and plant profit, based on the Managed Service Suite platform.
• Real-time maintenance data collection of plant field instrumentation, PLC/DCS/SCS, network, and computer devices
• Turn, condition-based data efficiently into actionable information, connecting people to act effectively and efficiently using the integrated process, and technologies.
• Plant asset performance, compliance, and security insights via a single dashboard
• 24/7 managed service supported by integrated IT Service Management ITSM), ITIL based monitoring, detection, and its pro-active service alerts of onboarded devices/applications abnormalities or signs of an impending future failure, and incident management.
• Modular and custom flexible offerings to suit enterprise needs and security policies, either on customer’s dedicated server or cloud environment, or Yokogawa’s shared cloud environment