Electrotek Concepts announced its new PQView 4 software that provides utilities with a platform to track and identify abnormal power quality events. PQView 4 offers the most advanced approach to fault detection and characterization of power quality anomalies on the utility’s distribution system.
PQView® is a multi-component software system that builds and analyzes databases of power quality and energy measurements. It stores and quickly analyzes large quantities of power quality disturbance and steady state measurement data from thousands of utility end points. Fault analysis and location functionality in PQView is enabled via its FaultPoint® Add-In Module.
Some of the new features include:
- Enhanced Fault Detection and Characterization Algorithms
- Fault Location Mapping using Eaton® CYMDIST or DNV GL Synergi Electric® Databases
- Updated Event Filtering
- Enhanced Data Log Trending
- New and Improved Data Handlers for Downloading Third-Party Monitors and Importing IEEE Std 1159.3 PQDIF Files
- New Software Development Kit and API
- OSIsoft® PI System® Data Federation
- New Fully Implemented PQView Commercial Licensing.