The TEL 6 & TEL 6WI from Traco are two series of isolated 6 Watt converters which come in an ultra compact DIP-16 metal package.
They solidify the new package standard in this power range with a power density of 1,6 W/cm3 by almost doubling the power density compared to 6 Watt converters in DIP-24 packages.
The TEL 6 and TEL 6WI offer wide 2:1 or 4:1 input voltage ranges respectively and feature a high efficiency of up to 87% which enables an operation temperature of up to +70°C at full load and up to 85°C with 60% load.
With only a single input capacitor (SMD) the converters comply with conducted and radiated emission standard EN 55032 class A. Overall they feature an economical solution for space critical and cost sensitive applications in instrumentation, IT and industrial electronics.
- Ultra compact 6 Watt converter in DIP-16 metal casing
- High power density of 1,6W/cm3
- 6-side shielded metal case with insulated baseplate
- Wide 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage ranges
- High efficiency (up to 87%) for low thermal loss
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +85°C
- Meets EN 55032 class A (conducted and radiated) with a single input capacitor
- Protection against short circuit and overload
- 3-year product warranty