The Traco's TEP 150UIR and TEP 200UIR are series of railway-certified DC/DC converters designed for highest reliability in the most demanding applications.
Their ultra-wide 12:1 input voltage ranges allow the application engineer to target an array of nominal system voltages with a single design. Thanks to their dedicated holdup capacitor connections, the TEP 150UIR and TEP 200UIR meet extended holdup-time requirements without the need for bulky input capacitors.
The TEP 150UIR and TEP 200UIR series are EN 50155 certified for applications on rolling stock. Additional certifications include EN 61373 for mechanical shock and vibration, EN 45545-2 for fire behavior and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 for IT and general-purpose industrial applications.
- Compact half-brick housing (2.3”x2.3”x0.5”)
- Ultra-wide 12:1 input voltage range: 14–160 VDC
- –40°C to +105°C operating temperature
- Fully encapsulated
- Dedicated holdup capacitor connection
- EN 50155, EN 45545-2 and EN 61373 certified
- Up to 3‘000 VAC I/O-isolation
- Remote on/off and trim function
- Protection against short-circuit (SCP), overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP)
- 3-year product warranty