Titan Enterprises is inviting visitors to explore their dynamic new website. Designed for the evolving scientific, engineering and measurement marketplace, Titan’s new enriched content-led website gives the visitor a step-up in user experience. Created to give a user-friendly experience, the site includes many new features to enable visitors to easily navigate their way around the site, find the flow measurement products applicable to their application or process, and discover rich technical-based content.
The dynamic design and new features include:
• Flow Meter Product and Application filters that allow users to narrow down the product portfolio by selecting flow meter operational attributes
• Quote Requests are now easily processed online through a new ‘cart’ functionality.
• Concise product pages provide the user with easy access to the technical information and option to request a quote for specific flowmeter model types.
• Rapid Response Functionality allows the site to be compatible with all browsers and mobile devices.
• Site-wide Search tool helps users find information relating to a flow measurement device or technical aspect of interest.
Samantha Hannay, Titan’s Marketing Manager says: “The enhanced media pages give users a richer online content with press releases, case studies and technical papers.” Samantha continues: “Valuable content is also contained in the "Guides and Tools" pages so the user is never far away from useful and pertinent information, particularly in regards to the installation of their selected flow meter device.”
Visitors to Titan’s new website can stay informed with the latest flowmeter technology and industry news by signing up to their fLowdown e-newsletter.