Energy intensive industries are facing old and new challenges. Energy is getting more and more expensive and environmental legislation enforces new production processes. The conference will concentrate on two focal points: What kind of management methods are necessary to implement new strategies and what new technical possibilities are there?
Leading managers from all energy intensive industries will explain how they implemented an energy culture within their companies and what they had to do to take their employees with them. The conference will address challenges of ISO 50001 as well as the question if a bottom-up or top-down approach leads to more energy efficiency.
· Delegates: 80+ senior level executives, board-level attendees from major companies of energy & asset intensive industries from leading companies like Bosch / Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim / Germany, ENSI / Hungary, Ardagh Group / Ireland, Roche Diagnostics / France, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries / Israel and Huhtamaki / The Netherlands
· Speakers & Moderators: 25+ pioneers & leaders from Holcim / Switzerland, Bayer / Germany, Genzyme / USA, Monsanto / Belgium, MSD / Ireland, Daimler / India, Coca-Cola / Germany, Shell / Gabon, Audi / Hungary and many more will share their wisdom and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months.
· Networking: Multiple opportunities for networking enabling you to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
· Sessions: 30+ innovative & interactive sessions ensure that all key topics are covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from energy-intensive industries.
· Format: More than 20 Case Studies and up to 12 interactive sessions like the unique we.CONECT World Café Session, our Icebreaker and Challenge Your Peers Round Tables.
· Key Topics: Energy management, global vs. local bottom-up or top-down; creating new business models; CO2 reduction and European Union Emissions Trading System; energy audits, energy monitoring and energy measurements; real life examples how to produce energy efficiently.
The ener.CON Europe 2015 will show new examples of energy efficiency projects from global companies, what they do to recycle waste, use thermal energy or steam and how they manage to reduce their carbon footprint.
The mission: Make your production more energy efficient
· Discover new ways of making production processes more energy efficient
· Cover the full scope of energy efficient manufacturing from the market leaders
· Learn to approach new challenges and disruptive technologies
The ener.CON Europe 2015 is a combination of inspirational keynotes and well moderated, interactive world café sessions, private discussion rounds and networking sessions. Leaders from global acting companies will share their best practice in presentations and interactive discussion round will give you the chance to bring forward your very own perspective.
Find more information here: http://enercon2015.we-conect.com/en/