The Micro-Measurements® brand of Vishay Precision Group has launched its new full e-commerce offering for its customers. The new capability provides customers with a one-stop shop to purchase Micro-Measurements’ market-leading strain gage solutions online, as well as access to a comprehensive suite of product technical information, datasheets, applications notes, and how-to videos.
New subset of products
As part of the initial launch of the site, customers in the United States can now purchase a subset of Micro-Measurement’s broad product offering at: https://shop.micro-measurements.com. The products currently offered on the site include the following best-selling devices and accessories:
- EA and CEA Series of Advanced Sensors Technology strain gages with constantan foil combined with tough, flexible polyimide backing for general static and dynamic stress analysis purposes;
- C4A Series of Advanced Sensors Technology encapsulated constantan strain gages with pre-attached cables for direct connection to instrumentation;
- C5K Series general-purpose stress analysis Advanced Sensors Technology strain gages offered with encapsulated Karma gages supplied with pre-attached high-performance Teflon®-insulated thin, flexible cables;
- WK Series of fully encapsulated K-alloy gages with high-endurance leadwires offering wide temperature ranges and extreme environmental capability for general-purpose applications;
- High-performance adhesives for strain gage sensors that cover the spectrum of stress analysis, force measurement testing, and for use in transducer manufacturing;
- Protective coatings for use in strain gage installations requiring protection under harsh conditions.
Further information about Micro-Measurements® strain gages and technical support is available at https://micro-measurements.com. Follow Micro-Measurements® at www.strainblog.com or on twitter @strain_gage.