The transformation processes of metallic materials are monitorised and optimised by simultaneously analysing the data captured in key points of the manufacturing process, thanks to the use of Sentinel Predictive Intelligence Platform from Basque Industry 4.0 - Spri. By means of Artificial Intelligence, in real time, Sentinel analyses any deviation given in the metallic transformation process and predicts the resulting quality of the foundry component being manufactured.
Error detected and transmitted
When a deviation or error is detected, Sentinel sends alerts and provides corrective recommendations to key equipment and staff involved in the manufacturing process to act over it. In this way, Sentinel helps the foundry preventing errors for a zero-defect production to reduce rejection and improve quality and productivity.
Sentinel Predictive Analysis software's highlights
- In real time, Sentinel can monitor and analyse more than 600 parameters involved in the manufacturing process of any foundry component.
- As a tailor-made system Sentinel focuses on the specific goals and needs of each foundry.
- Sentinel brings the right DATA to the right equipment or staff member in the right moment.
- As a user-friendly system, users do not need expert data reading skills to use Sentinel Platform.
- Sentinel works with SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, FireBird databases.
- Maximum data security guaranteed: Analysed Data never gets out of the internal network of the foundry.
Sentinel is the foundry specific software created by the IK4-AZTERLAN Metallurgy Research Centre specialised in metallurgy and metal transformation technologies. Among the worldwide foundries that have implemented IK4-AZTERLAN's metallurgy software we find companies such as Sakthi, Betsaide S.A.L., Fuchosa S.L. or Fundiciones Garbi S.A.