FibreMini is a fibre-optic pyrometer from Calex Electronics with advanced features that allow accurate temperature readings on metal surfaces in harsh applications.
The following features, provided as standard on all FibreMini models, make non-contact temperature measurement possible in these difficult conditions:
- Fibre optic sensing head withstands up to 200°C ambient temperature, making it ideal for mounting near furnaces
- Containing no electronics, the FibreMini sensing head is immune to electromagnetic interference in high-EMC applications such as induction heating
- Achieve accurate readings when measuring reflective objects in hot environments such as furnaces, with reflected energy compensation. On Modbus models, adjust this setting automatically on-the-fly using RS485 Modbus communications
- Laser sighting light illuminates the measurement area, showing both the size and location of the measured spot
- Large, full-colour temperature display with data logging makes the FibreMini a truly plug-and-play solution - just connect power and start measuring. A choice of 4-20 mA or RS485 Modbus outputs is available
- Fully configurable via touch screen.
A choice of optics for measuring small or large areas at short or long distances is available, as is a choice of temperature ranges from 250°C to 2000°C. It is easy to feed the sensing head through conduit and trunking, thanks to the slim, flexible fibre optic cable. This is available in lengths of 3, 5 or 10 metres. An optional air purge collar is available to help keep the lens clean.