Smalley's new Hoopster Retaining Rings offer an innovative way to retain mechanical components when space is a problem. Hoopsters have a minimal radial projection and a shallow groove depth.
Hoopsters are available from .375" to 3" or 10 mm to 73 mm in both carbon and 302 stainless steel.
The low profile Hoopsters are ideal for applications with thin wall cylinders. The ring ends flex for simplified assembly and removal with no special tools required.
- Standard in Carbon and 302 Stainless Steel
- Coiled From Flat Wire - Not Stamped
- Suitable for Medium or Light Loads
- Stock sizes in both Imperial and Metric; .375" to 3" & 10 mm to 73 mm
- No Tooling Charges™ for Customs; .200" to 120" & 5 mm to 3000 mm