Smalley has over 6,000 Spirolox® Retaining Rings in 302 and 316 stainless steel from stock in 6mm to 400mm. Customs can be manufactured from 5mm to 3000mm. Smalley's manufacturing process allows for the economical production of stainless steel retaining rings. Spiral type retaining rings are interchangeable with standard snap ring grooves and have No Ears To InterfereTM with the assembly. Free samples are available of stock parts to test in your application.
- No Gap - 360° retaining surface
- No protruding ears to interfere with mating components (uniform cross-section)
- Economically produced in stainless steel because the coiling process produces no scrap - No-Tooling-Charges™ on custom designs
- Easy to assemble and remove
- No gap or lugs provide for a functional and aesthetically pleasing ring