Smalley Steel Ring Company offers Metric Crest-to-Crest® Wave Springs. Crest-to-Crest springs enable original equipment manufacturers to reduce the size of their assembly by up to 50% while maintaining the same amount of force and deflection as a regular coiled spring. Smalley's Metric Crest-to-Crest wave springs minimize assembly cost and total assembly size due to the reduced spring cavity required. Smalley offers over 4000 standard wave springs in 17-7 stainless steel or carbon steel. The Metric Crest-to-Crest series are available in dimensions from 6 to 60 mm. A wealth of information about the wave springs can be found on the Smalley website, including an application checklist to make ordering fast and accurate.
- Wave springs reduce spring height by 50%
- Same force and deflection as ordinary coil / compression springs
- Wave springs fit tight radial and axial spaces
- Over 4,000 standard springs in carbon and stainless steel 6 mm to 400 mm)
- No Tooling Charges™ on custom designs (5 mm to 3000 mm diameters)
- Exotic alloys available