ZFM Mass Flow Meters from Aalborg Instruments combine meter intelligence, user convenience, and flow performance. They are designed for multi-gas/multi-range functionality up to 8 bar (currently 6 gases) and standard accuracy of ± (0.5% RD + 0.2% FS) based on actual calibration. By connecting the instrument to the RS232/RS485 port of a PC or lap-top and running free "ZFM Configuration Utility" software, the user can select different gas types and flow ranges within a few minutes without removing the instrument from the installation.
- Extensive self-diagnostics with status LED or OLED (optional) indication
- Automatic sensor zero offset adjustment (digital interface or local push button)
- Digital interface (RS-232 or RS-485) test/configuration port (optional Modbus RTU with isolated RS-485 transceiver)
- Two programmable Totalizers
- Full scale covered flow ranges from 3.5 sml/min to 10 sl/min in seven models
- Selectable analog 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, or 4-20mA outputs
- Universal 14-24 Vdc power supply input
- Save time and money by on-site rescaling of your instruments to the desired gas and full scale range. Currently, the following gases are supported: N2, Air, O2, Argon, Helium, and CO2.
- Save installation, instrument removal from the factory floor, and recalibration service costs which are no longer applicable.
- OEMs can significantly reduce the number of instruments kept in stock, storage space, and ownership costs.