Further features include under-voltage protection, overload protection, short circuit protection and no min. load requirement as well. An high efficiency allows operating temperatures range of -40℃ to +80℃.
These DC-DC converters offer a better solution for critical space applications like battery-powered equipment, instrumentation, distributed power architectures in communication, industrial electronics, energy facilities and others.
- Smallest Encapsulated 8W Converter
- Industrial Standard DIP-16 Package
- Ultra-wide 2:1 & 4:1 Input Voltage Range
- Fully Regulated Output Voltage
- I/O Isolation 1500VDC
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -40℃ to +80℃
- Low No Load Power Consumption
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Under-voltage, Overload and Short Circuit Protection
- Shielded Metal Case with Insulated Baseplate
- Conducted EMI EN 55032 Class A Approved
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1) Safety Approval & CE Marking