The AAF series from MINMAX is a range of ultra-small, fully encapsulated 3 Watt up to 5 Watt AC-DC power supply modules.
They are designed for easy PCB mounting with solder pins. The modules feature EMI emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B approved. EMC immunity complies with EN 61000-6-1. The low stand-by power consumption complies with European ErP Directive 2009/125/EC. This series comply with international standard pinout and input voltage range of 85-264VAC for worldwide markets.
The AAF series provide a better solution for space critical applications in consumer appliances and instrumentation and communication equipment.
- Ultra Compact Size 1.0" x 1.0" x 0.64"
- Fully Encapsulated Plastic Case for PCB Mounting
- Universal Input 85-264VAC
- I/O Isolation 3000 VAC with Reinforced Insulation
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -25℃ to +70℃
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B Approved
- EMS Immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 Approved
- Eco Design, Low No Load Power Consumption
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1), TUV/IEC/EN 60335-1 Safety Approval & CE Marking