MINMAX's new generation of AC-DC power supply family, the core product concept has always been around "size miniaturization" and "higher power density", leading to a worldwide reputation for excellent electrical performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
They provide a power range from 7 watts to 60 watts, with an international standard 85-264VAC input voltage range and a variety of output voltage options, to meet a variety of configuration applications and all industry standard dimensions and pin specifications.
EMI emission EN55014-1/32 Class B and EMS immunity EN 61000-4 standards approved; no min. load requirement and low no-load power consumption; abnormal protection mechanism with output overload, short circuit and overvoltage protections.
The AMF series equips with PCB and Chassis Mounting Version for flexible installation and comply with UL/IEC/EN 62368-1 & IEC/EN 60335-1 for safety usage. It provides a cost effective solution especially for space critical applications in industrial and household electronic equipment.
- Ultra compact size with high power density
- Fully Encapsulated Plastic Case for PCB, Chassis and DIN-Rail Mounting Version
- Universal Input 85-264VAC, 90-370VDC, 47-440Hz
- I/O Isolation 3000VAC with Reinforced Insulation
- No Min. Load Requirement & Low no-load power consumption
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range from -40℃ up to +80℃
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN55014-1/55032 Class B Approved
- EMS Immunity EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 Approved
- Safety Approval to UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1, IEC/EN 60335-1 & CE Marking