Magnetrol International proposes the PulsarTM Model R96 Non-Contact Radar transmitter for accurate, reliable level control in process applications. Virtually unaffected by the presence of vapors or air movement within a vessel's free space, the two-wire, loop-powered, 6 GHz Radar transmitter measures a wide variety of liquid media in process conditions ranging from calm product surfaces and water-based media to turbulent surfaces and aggressive hydrocarbon media.
The PULSAR Model R96 offers state-of-the-technology performance
- Best-in-class signal processing for exceptional accuracy and reliability
- An extensive measurement range of 130 feet (40 meters)
- Advanced diagnostics with automatic waveform capture and data logging
- A powerful device type manager (DTM) with industry-leading field configuration and troubleshooting capabilities
- SIL 2 suitability with a Safe Failure Fraction (SFF) = 92.7%. (FMEDA available upon request)
- HART® and FOUNDATIONTM Fieldbus digital outputs
This new radar transmitter joins the company's ground-breaking Eclipse® Model 706 Guided Wave Radar (GWR) transmitter to offer process industries a complete portfolio of advanced radar technologies for level control solutions.