Mitsubishi Electric have launched an extension to its successful Graphic Operation Terminal GOT2000 Series, with a rugged model to enable workers to monitor, operate and adjust machines that operate under extreme conditions, including very high temperatures, extra-bright lighting, strong vibrations or shock, and high water pressure.
Key features include:
• Extra robustness and visibility for use under extreme conditions
• Aluminium front panel for strong resistance to vibration and shock (more than double that of GOT2000 Series standard models)
• After installation the front panel is rated at IP66/IP67, allowing it to be washed down with high-pressure water
• Withstands extreme ambient temperatures from -20°C to +65°C compared to 0°C to 55°C for standard models
• Wide 7-inch TFT screen (WVGA: 800x480) with 65,536 colours for impressive displays.