The Baumüller Group is presenting its life cycle management live at the trade fair stand at SPS IPC Drives. Under the motto "Enabling Industry 4.0: Value creation in every phase,” visitors go through each phase of the life cycle while touring the trade fair stand, thereby learning the respective solutions and products using the example of a welding robot. Other focuses at the trade fair stand include high performance drive packages, technology solutions for coordinated motion, the theme park of decentralized drive technology and new products, from the torque-optimized DSH1 servomotor series to the flexible control platform b maXX PCC-04.
Baumüller is also a partner of the first hackathon as part of SPS IPC Drives. From November 25-27, start-ups, together with specialists from the industry, will develop new technology solutions for automation.
Baumüller Life Cycle Management in Detail
The Baumüller group of companies is a full service provider and covers both the development and production of components as well as system solutions and countless service services for mechanical and plant engineering as well as for machine operators. Visitors can experience the solutions in the life cycle management live at the trade fair stand using the example of a 6-axis welding robot:
- Technology package – Automation system of the high-performance box-PC b maXX PCC-04 to the high-precision servomotor series DSH1
- Engineering – the integrated engineering Framework ProMaster for all automation tasks
- Commissioning – Virtual commissioning for quick time-to-market with the new tool ProSimulation
- Production – the optimization tool BAUDIS IoT for predictive maintenance and process optimization offers benefit-oriented Industry 4.0 for production
- Service – Intelligent service concepts, from machine assembly to the global spare parts concept
Decentralized Drive Technology for Industry and E-Mobility
Baumüller will be presenting decentralized drive technology for industrial and mobile applications at SPS IPC Drives 2018. Baumüller covers a power range from a few watts to 140 kW. Applications with the decentralized drive system b maXX 2500 will be shown, which are used in the textile industry as well as in the food and packaging industry, for example. The machine manufacturers benefit from significant space savings here and less wiring effort. With the powerMELA drive system, which is a joint project with Sensor-Technik Wiedemann, Baumüller offers a decentralized solution that is
specifically optimized for use in mobile commercial vehicles and work machines.