IFS-10 product family from Lika is designed for safe monitoring of speed, standstill and direction of rotation. All safety monitors are SIL3/PLe certified and can be operated via removable keyboard. The main difference between the models is the encoder input:
- IFS-10S/IFS-10SA have one input for safe SIL3/PLe certified sin/cos encoders;
- IFS-10/IFS-10A have two multi-function inputs for redundant connection of sin/cos, TTL and HTL encoders and sensors, freely combinable. The monitors can be also equipped with additional sin/cos and RS-422 signal splitter outputs that provide safe encoder signals to subsequent controller.
Among the key features:
- SIL3 and PLe Certification
- Safety functions in compliance with EN61800-5-2 (SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SSM)
- Input frequency up to 500 kHz
- 1 force guided redundant relay output (NO)
- 4 control outputs, Push-Pull, short circuit protected, each one inverse and redundant
- 1 safe and scalable 4-20mA 14-bit analog output
- +18Vdc +30Vdc operating voltage
- Compact housing for DIN rail
- Configuration via USB port by means of software tool or via optional display and programming module (IFS-10-PM).